Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager who will be part of the ICC Belfast, Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall Sales and Marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering digital marketing plans in line with the overall digital strategy and playing a key role in driving a digitally focused culture within the organisation. Working closely with the Head of Digital, the Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on maximising the effectiveness of online content and delivering a digital presence that facilitates the desired levels of revenue generation across the business.
The role will be suited to a passionate digital marketer who is dedicated to keeping up with the latest digital trends and technologies. You should be degree educated in a relevant discipline and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of three years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience of writing compelling content for the web (including optimising content for online consumption)
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO
- Experience of effectively using analytics software
- Demonstrable ability in utilising email marketing software
- Proven success in managing multiple social media accounts for an organisation
- Experience of using a content management system
- Experience of working with agencies
Recruitment of this position is being handled by MCS Group. Find out more information about the role and how tow to apply on the MCS Group website.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th November at 12pm.