We are seeking to recruit an Operational Administrator to join the Belfast Waterfront & Ulster Hall team.
The successful candidate will ensure that all events are delivered as planned and that the customers’ experience of an event is exceeded through the provision of excellent customer care and ensuring any issues are fully resolved and to provide assistance when the issue is not within the direct responsibility of the post holder.
Reporting to the Lead Event Manager, the Operational Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing the “meet and greet” of the highest standard so as to ensure guests, artists, customers, delegates and visitors get the best first impression of the BWUH
- The delivery of Concierge, Client Assistant, Reception and Operational Admin services at BWUHs
- To be able to work flexibly across the two venues of BWUHs to ensure the necessary high standards of service delivery are achieved
A full job description can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
- Role: Operational Administration
- Department: Event Operations
- Reports to: Lead Event Manager
- Contract: Fixed Term until March 2020
- Salary: Band 2
- Closing date for applications: Friday 06 September 2019
- How to apply? Send a CV, covering letter and monitoring form to: [email protected]