Paul McKenna will be stopping off at Belfast's Waterfront Hall Studio on 22 March 2022 with his brand new show Positivity.
Positivity can be learnt, and the results are life-transforming
There is now irrefutable scientific evidence that shows that particular ways of thinking and acting produce tangible positive results in people’s ability to deal with challenges, extreme circumstances and their overall quality of life. Whilst it is not possible to be upbeat and positive every second of our lives, research shows that some people are much happier and resilient than others and simply, the more often we are in resourceful states of mind and body, the better our health and overall quality of life will be. The research also shows that this mindset can be quickly learned just like any habit and with tangible results.
Given our current circumstances, many people need to get control of their anxiety and fears so they can think clearly and have the bandwidth or space in their thinking for hope and confidence and the ability to see opportunities. When people stop living in overwhelming stress, they are able to adapt and become more flexible and resilient.
‘After everything that people have been through in the last 18 months, there has never been a greater demand for mental health support. I believe this could be my most helpful book and Belfast tour to date’ - Paul McKenna
During this in person 90 minute session you will learn how to:
- Take control of your thoughts and feelings now
- Control your fears
- Have a calm, healthy, confident mind
- Develop focus and mental strength
- Adapt to problems and challenges so that you can overcome virtually anything
- Create your compelling future
- Become powerfully motivated
- Discover your drive, passion and power to go for what you truly want
- Thrive in the new world
- In these challenging times, these skillsets have never been more necessary
- Turn off the fear, turn up your confidence, turn on your positivity!
COVID Secure Venue
Led by government guidance and supported by industry best practice, our team has undertaken comprehensive risk assessments to mitigate against the transmission of COVID-19.
COVID Status Check
All ticket holders aged 18 and over, will need to provide evidence of their Covid status through one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test
- Proof of natural immunity
- Proof of participation in a clinical trial for vaccination against coronavirus
- Proof of medical exemption from vaccination
This evidence must be accompanied by photographic ID.
All ticket holders over the age of 18 will be required to complete a COVID Status Check on arrival