The Whiskey Social Belfast returns to the Waterfront Hall 14 September 2019 showcasing the best of old, new and experimental Irish whiskey.
Offering a taste and insight from the best distilleries and independent bottlers in Ireland, and a few extra whiskies from around the world, the festival is held over two sessions right in the heart of Northern Ireland's capital.
All ticket holders are given a 'Whiskey Social' branded tasting glass on entry and are then free to meet and chat with exhibitors and taste the whiskies they have on offer. Free bottles of water are available and the on site caterers will serve up traditional Irish cuisine.
Purchases can be made at the event retail outlet, so guests can take home their favourite bottles of the day. The festival is held in two sessions, with each ticket granting access to one session only. Masterclass tickets also allow guests into a tutored masterclass for in depth knowledge into one of our fantastic exhibitors.
- Session one runs from 12 noon - 3.30pm
- Session two runs from 4.30pm - 8pm
Your ticket price includes all sampling from the festival exhibitors so take your time and work your way round browsing the whiskies on offer before approaching a stand.
Talk with the brand ambassadors from the various brands and learn all about the wonderful flavour profiles, distillation methods and history of the dram your tasting.
How does the festival work?
- Purchase a ticket for one session of your choice.
- On arrival you will be given a festival guide, bottle of water and a Whiskey Social branded tasting glass that is yours to keep
- Drink plenty of water! Free water will be given out so make sure you stay hydrated.
- Find out your favourites of the day and purchase a bottle or two to take home from the event shop.
- Enjoy yourself with family and friends making new acquaintances along the way. That's what whiskey is all about!