Terms and Conditions
Please be mindful of our House Guidelines before attending any of our events. These are put in place to ensure you enjoy your Ulster Hall experience to the full, creating those #IWasThereWhen memories that will last a lifetime.
These are our house guidelines that we ask all customers to be aware of when attending an event at the Ulster Hall. These have been composed with all our customers in mind.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited throughout our venues.
- Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 years and over.
- Standing areas are restricted to those aged 16 years and over, unless otherwise stated.
- Only food and drink items purchased at our venues may be consumed in the venues. Staff reserve the right to dispose of any food or drink items brought to the venue.
- Duplicate tickets can only be issued to the account holder.
- Standing is not permitted in seated areas.
Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions of sales. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove a customer from the venue.
- Programs, events and event times are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Latecomers may be refused admission.
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the event.
- All members of the audience may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Refusal to consent may result in denied entry.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of sale of gift vouchers. By purchasing a gift voucher, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- The voucher can be used as full or part payment
- Only gift vouchers purchased directly from our venues are accepted
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- The show you choose to attend can be after the voucher expiry date, as long as the voucher is used before it expires.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against tickets and not against any food, beverage or merchandise purchases.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Cash refunds will not be available for tickets purchased with this voucher.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your gift voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- All purchases are subject to availability and our standard terms and conditions of sales
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
As our venues are currently closed to the public, all gift vouchers purchased from 17 March 2020 time will remain valid for 12 months from the date we reopen. Impacted customers will be notified of the new expiry date by email in due course.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the following shows :
Van Morrison, July 2021
These additional terms and conditions relate to access to the Venue (which includes Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall) in respect of the following events: Van Morrison, July 2021
1. Upon purchasing the ticket, the lead booker (i.e. the individual booking tickets through the Company’s website or phone lines) confirms at the point of booking (by checking the box that they agree to the Company’s terms and conditions and these additional terms and conditions) that they (i) have read and will abide by the Company’s terms and conditions and these additional terms and conditions, (ii) are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding Covid-19 and will not act contrary to such rules and guidance (paying particular attention to the rules and guidance around party size and household mixing, with reference to the relevant local Covid-19 alert levels)
2. Entry will be refused to the Venue if any individual has, or if we have reasonable cause to believe that they have:
- In the last 10 days, developed a new, continuous cough, lost their sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature.
- Had a test for Covid-19 for which they have not yet had the results.
- In the last 10 days, tested positive for Covid-19; lived in the same household as someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 day; and/or been contacted by the StopCOVID NI Test and Trace system and told to self-isolate and has not yet self-isolated for the period recommended by the StopCOVID NI system.
- Recently travelled (within 14 days) to Northern Ireland and not adhered to all appropriate travel restrictions and quarantine periods.
In the event of being denied entry, refunds will not be offered.
3. Health and safety measures will be in place at the venues, that adhere to government regulations at that time. This may include temperature checking, social distancing and face covering. Details on these measures will be sent to the lead booker in advance. It is a condition of entry that all ticket holders comply with such directions and a failure to do so may result in the ticket holder being asked to leave the venue.
For the avoidance of doubt, whilst the Venue will be implementing a range of safety measures it cannot eliminate all risk and by attending the Venue each ticket holder is assuming the risks associated with Covid-19.