Terms and Conditions
Please be mindful of our House Guidelines before attending any of our events. These are put in place to ensure you enjoy your Ulster Hall experience to the full, creating those #IWasThereWhen memories that will last a lifetime.
These are our house guidelines that we ask all customers to be aware of when attending an event at the Ulster Hall. These have been composed with all our customers in mind.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited throughout our venues.
- Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult, 18 years and over.
- Standing areas are restricted to those aged 16 years and over, unless otherwise stated.
- Only food and drink items purchased at our venues may be consumed in the venues. Staff reserve the right to dispose of any food or drink items brought to the venue.
- Duplicate tickets can only be issued to the account holder.
- Standing is not permitted in seated areas.
- Please be aware for certain events such as recordings or live broadcasts, children under the age of 3 may not be permitted entrance except for performances specifically aimed at children.
Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions of sales. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or remove a customer from the venue.
- Programs, events and event times are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Latecomers may be refused admission.
- Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent admittance to the event.
- All members of the audience may be subject to a search in a manner permissible under law. Refusal to consent may result in denied entry.
- All ticketholders aged 18+ attending events at the Waterfront Hall and Ulster Hall are required to complete a COVID Status Check on arrival at the venue.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of sale of gift vouchers. By purchasing a gift voucher, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- The voucher can be used as full or part payment
- Only gift vouchers purchased directly from our venues are accepted
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- The show you choose to attend can be after the voucher expiry date, as long as the voucher is used before it expires.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against tickets and not against any food, beverage or merchandise purchases.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Cash refunds will not be available for tickets purchased with this voucher.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your gift voucher if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- All purchases are subject to availability and our standard terms and conditions of sales
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All gift vouchers purchased from 17 March 2020 will remain valid for 12 months from October 1 2021. Impacted customers will be notified of the new expiry date by email in due course.
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
- COVID Status Check / COVID Vaccine Passport (Covid Status Certification): All ticket holders attending events at the Ulster Hall are required to complete a COVID Status Check. This is a legislative requirement to help control the spread of coronavirus and allow for the safe return of live audiences.
- The venue reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments to support the control of COVID-19 which can include things like the reallocation of seats, one-way systems, social distancing measures, mandatory face coverings, collection of personal data for track and trace.