The Ulster Hall is part of Belfast Waterfront and Ulster Hall Limited (BWUH Ltd), a private company founded in 2016, that is wholly owned by Belfast City Council.
Company functions and operations are directed by our Board that is comprised of a chairperson and non-executive directors.
The Ulster Hall is one of Belfast and Northern Ireland's most iconic entertainment venues, each year the venue hosts a wide range of music, comedy and entertainment acts ranging from worldwide headline acts to artists who are making their breakthrough.
There are a range of different career options within the organisation from technical staff who provide the skill and expertise to set-up lighting, sound and staging through to event management, front of house, box office, marketing, finance, human resources and many more.
For more information on careers and current vacancies at ICC Belfast | Waterfront Hall | Ulster Hall, please visit our corporate website.
As part of any recruitment process, BWUH Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. BWUH Ltd is committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. Read the BWUH Ltd Privacy Notice for Applicants.
Vision, Mission and Values
BWUH Ltd has a very clear Vision, Mission and Values, we strive to grow our business, invest in our people and facilities and make a positive economic impact to Belfast and Northern Ireland. Find out more information about the Vision, Mission and Values.
BWUH is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We are proud to be JAM Card Friendly, with over 80% of our staff trained in JAM Card Awareness.